Who may benefit from LifeSource Services?
- Individuals who may have experienced a significant loss, such as, death of a loved one, loss of independence or mobility.
- Individuals with a diagnosis such as; anxiety, depression, bipolar, schizophrenia, etc.
- Individuals on a medication prescribed for the treatment of insomnia, depression, anxiety, etc.
- Individuals with a history of trauma and/or post-traumatic stress.
- Individuals who may be at risk of adjustment difficulties such as anxiety or sadness, as a result of result of aging or their current disease process.
- Individuals who are struggling with cognitive decline that results in increased agitation or frustration.